- 5 eggs
- Butter – 100 gr
- VIVRA – 150 gr
- Rum or water – 1 tablespoon
- leavening agent – 2 tablespoons
- Wheat flour – 100 gr
- A glass of peeled hazelnuts
- Heavy cream – 100 ml
- Chocolate – 150 gr
How to cook:
- Separate the eggs, whip the whites well together with a pinch of salt.
- In a separate bowl whip butter, Nutella and yolks, than carefully mix in the flour and leavening agent.
- Carefully blend in the whites of the eggs.
- Grease a 22 cm diameter baking form with butter, place the dough into it and bake for around 30-35 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Fry the hazelnuts without using butter and leave them to cool down.
- Melt the chocolate in cream using a water bath.
- Leave everything to cool down.
- When the cake cools down completely, put the cooled chocolate mix on top of it, decorate with nuts and put the cake in the refrigerator.